I use Clorox Bleach sanitizing spray in my shower.
I probably need to be more specific when I state that, don't I? I don't want to lead you to believe that my ridiculousness is brought about in the form of self-sabotage as I unwittingly wage chemical warfare upon my person during my daily cleaning ritual. So be it.
I use Clorox Bleach to sanitize my shower.
The bottle I have worked great for a while and then one day it suddenly stopped. The nozzle was broken or plugged or something, because I squeezed and squeezed it and nothing would come out. Not wanting to pitch the entire bottle, I switched out the spray nozzle with one from another bottle. SUCCESS! It worked! This time when I squeezed the trigger, bleach sprayed forth and sanitized the funk out of my shower again. Yippee! I'm not an idiot!
Now I could address the broken nozzle's issues. I rinsed it out and inspected every coil and plastic doodad and pulled the trigger a few more times to see exactly how this mechanism worked...
And then I looked at the little square tip of the nozzle and saw in raised letters, clear plastic on clear plastic, three letters: O-F-F
Please disregard previous comment about my idiocy.