Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am not an idiot.

I've mentioned before that my life is steeped in the ridiculous. This is not an exaggeration. Of course, since I'm the one that keeps putting Ridiculous Tea in the infuser, I have no one to blame but myself.  I know you're just frothing at the mouth to read another example of the incredible stuff that seems to happen only to me, so without further ado...

I use Clorox Bleach sanitizing spray in my shower.  

I probably need to be more specific when I state that, don't I? I don't want to lead you to believe that my ridiculousness is brought about in the form of self-sabotage as I unwittingly wage chemical warfare upon my person during my daily cleaning ritual. So be it.  

I use Clorox Bleach to sanitize my shower.

The bottle I have worked great for a while and then one day it suddenly stopped. The nozzle was broken or plugged or something, because I squeezed and squeezed it and nothing would come out. Not wanting to pitch the entire bottle, I switched out the spray nozzle with one from another bottle. SUCCESS! It worked! This time when I squeezed the trigger, bleach sprayed forth and sanitized the funk out of my shower again. Yippee! I'm not an idiot!

Now I could address the broken nozzle's issues. I rinsed it out and inspected every coil and plastic doodad and pulled the trigger a few more times to see exactly how this mechanism worked...

And then I looked at the little square tip of the nozzle and saw in raised letters, clear plastic on clear plastic, three letters: O-F-F

*headdesk*

Please disregard previous comment about my idiocy.

3 comments:

  1. On a similar note, every time I go to clean our oven the hardly used can of Easy-Off never works. The cap is clogged and it won't spray, ever! So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe idiot is too harsh a word...but just saying...
    DORK

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote