Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dafuq Did I Just See?

Dear Prius Mom Next To Me,

 My query was not "Why is your kid standing between the front seats with her bottle in her hand" as I watched you cruise through the five way intersection this morning.  My question was not even "Why isn't your child belted in".  

My question was "WHY WERE YOU?"

Your adorable child is one short-stop away from having her face planted in your windshield, while you, on the other hand, are restrained behind the steering wheel of your Toyota. 

I'm just curious to know why you bothered with yours.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow. I've been sitting here trying to come up with words about the blatant hypocracy(?) but I'm just stunned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything come to you yet?

      Who knows when the next person with complete disregard for human lives will read this post.

      Delete
    2. All I have is what my 14 y/o said after reading this - Stupid Bitch

      Delete
  2. I don't get it either...even NOW with my children being 21 and 16, if they aren't buckled up, I feel guilty as hell and won't wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! As it should be, Autumn. If they're not safe, I don't wanna be either. ;)

      Delete
  3. No one rides in my car without being buckled in, especially me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika!

    Allie Brosh has put up a new post!!!
    She has more to come.
    I hope she's well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squeeee* THANK YOU! I hope so too. I hear her book is available for pre-order now, too! She must be soldiering on somehow. :) Go, Allie!

      Delete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote