Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nyan death ray destroys house, Children rejoice.

An invisible Nyan cat shot this rainbow ray at my neighbor's house.  It exploded in a cloud of glitter ten seconds later.
 


I'm only kidding.   It was part of this double rainbow.


Did I say "double rainbow"?  Whoa. That reminds me of this guy:




In the middle of my rainbow coverage these teenagers mugged for the camera.  I think they'll be pleased to know that I put them on the blog, don't you?  Maybe it'll go viral like the Rainbow Dude.  I mean how often to you see that?  Teens!  Mugging for a camera! 


That's rarer than a double rainbow.  Crazy.

3 comments:

  1. I think I've only seen a double rainbow once or twice in my life. And I was never fortunate enough to have a camera in my hand at the time. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I saw a double rainbow I swore someone slipped something into my koolaide... it was so weird!! :-P I was like 13... it was really pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double rainbows are awesome :) We see them a lot here. That guy in the video should come on out here... or maybe not? his head might explode...

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote