Saturday, April 21, 2012

Verbal Diarrhea!

Remember a few days ago I was talking about my social anxiety and verbal diarrhea?   Yeah?  Good.  Because today you're going to get a heaping dose of the latter.

You know the cargo pants that you can roll up to turn into capri pants?  The ones with the button on the outside of the pants leg?  Yes, those!  Does anyone really use those side buttons or do they just end up getting caught on stuff like the ones on the back pockets?  I swear those were made by someone who hated upholstery and said, "Hey, let's put a bunch of superfluous buttons on those pants and ruin couches the world over!"

Why do I have 12 eyeliner pencils? Not kidding.  Twelve eyeliner pencils.  I have no idea why.  I mean, I still only have two eyes.  Maybe my subconscious shopping mind knows something no one else knows, like makeup manufacturers will no longer make this stuff so I feel compelled to pick up a new pencil every time I see a makeup aisle.  How many am I allowed to have before it's considered hoarding?

I found unmailed thank you notes from my daughter's 9th birthday in the desk drawer.  She'll be 11 in June.  Should I still send them?  If you'd still like your thank you note, leave a comment below.

I have about 13 contest codes from Mountain Dew boxes.  I figure I can't be a winner unless I sit here and enter them all.  Like a loser.

Very few things bring my children so much joy as watching Carrie Ingalls' faceplant during the opening credits of Little House on the Prairie.  I don't know how I taught them that other people's pain is funny, but...well, it kind of is.






Stay tuned!  Up next: The Death of Cindy Brady. 









2 comments:

  1. Of course I want my thank-you note!! It's never too late! (reminder to self - still need to write to choir for the lovely (and appreciated) Christmas gifts!) Who do you think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up !

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote