Thursday, April 5, 2012

STOP! PICNIC TIME!

I like picnics.  Sure, I mean, who doesn't?  

I can hear you now, my Ninja Babies:  "I love picnics!"  "Ooh, picnics?  I love them so much I want to marry them!"  "Picnics, YAY!"

There is a fashionable way for every picnic enthusiast to be ready at a moment's notice, should the opportunity and/or chocolate cake present itself.  

These are called Picnic Pants and you must have them.   








Fabulous, aren't they?  And they don't limit themselves to only picnic use.  Think about it.  How many times have you been at a party and had no chair or table on which to place your plate of nommable deliciousness and wished you could have a table appear out of nowhere?  (I know, John.  Seven.  It was rhetorical.  Put your hand down.)  How many times have you wanted to launch grapefruit into the street?  (Again, John, rhetorical.)

Anyone who doesn't think these are the best pants ever obviously failed to notice that nifty CUP HOLDER on the side!  I mean, come on, people.  That's freaking cool.


I know what you're thinking:  MC Hammer already made these pants popular in 1990. 

I'll admit I thought the same thing when I first saw them, but no, MC Hammer did NOT invent Picnic Pants.  These people did.  And boy, am I glad!  Imagine the possibilities!
  
I may have to create my own line of picnic wear, come to think of it.  Maybe I can market a pair of cargo pants with extra large rear pockets for carrying your picnic supplies.  I'll call them Junk In Your Trunk.


So get these pants, people.  The next time you're left standing at a party and someone offers you a piece of chicken, your lips may want to say no, but your hips will say:

♫ dunt-dunt-dunt-da-nun-nunt, dunt-da-nuh-nuht, dunt-da-nuh-nuht...♫



Stop!  Picnic time!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


13 comments:

  1. OMG!! ROFLMAO!!

    I wasn't sold until you pointed out the cup holder. Now, I'm sold. We must have matching pairs, yo. Think of how fabulous picnic time in your backyard will be! Too. cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How many times have you wanted to launch grapefruit into the street?"
    Dude you got the wheezy laugh on that one. It takes a lot to get the wheezy laugh out of me. I am still giggling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to try it out now, don't you?

      Delete
  3. Snap! This will IMPROVE my grapefruit launching abilities TENFOLD!

    Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, no, no, not junk in the trunk pants, baby got snacks in the back. it fits better with the 80's hip hop theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHA *snort*

      Delete
  5. That is hilarious!! yet.. seems so strangely useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless I'm homeless with not a table in site will I need this one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These things are hideously ugly. I would never wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is not entirely clear why a cyberfriend chose to send me, an aging catguy, a link to your blog. But I'm glad she did; I appreciate a warped sense of humor as much as the next guy/gal/thing. So, carry on and I, as MacArthur said, shall return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Thank you, Anonymous. I'm glad you liked what you saw. Did you check out today's post about the lawn art? Mannequin butts are the newest fad. Get one today.

      Delete
  9. You know a blog is good when you come back a while later to read it again... haha.. I love this one... and laugh every time I read it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote