Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sometimes you have to be rude to be heard.

There's a woman who drives to church every week in a Lincoln Navigator and parks that huge piece of automotive jewelry right at the driveway of the parking lot.  It drives me frakking crazy!  Every week, I drop the girls off at religion class and every week this woman's car is there, taking up too much space to be stationed where it is.  People have to wait to pull in and wait to pull out because her car is there.  It completely congests the drop off procedure and leaves parents (more than just me, I'm sure) grumbling at her under their breath. 

So this week I finally did it.  I put a note on her car.  It irked me enough, that I finally said, "You know what?  I need to let this woman know that she's inconveniencing everyone with her inconsiderate parking job."  

So I left this under the windshield wiper:  
Dear Madam,
This is not now and never will be a parking space.  The yellow lines crossing the cement do not signify reserved parking for grannies with sweet rides.  Your car blocks half the entrance, making it very difficult for cars to pull in and out without hitting your over-sized luxury SUV and we really wish you'd find another place to park it.
Sincerely,
Pretty Much Everyone


Not my most christian moment, but hey, I didn't threaten her dog's life.  If she parks there next week, I just might.

10 comments:

  1. Girl you held your tongue longer than I would have and honestly Id have keyed that sob long ago *sigh* yes not MY most christian moment but eh .... Im sure go dunderstands just a little bit! lol ~ Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...just when I thought you couldn't add to your Awesome, ya just did. FANTASTIC!!

    You should have hidden around the corner so you could see her reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wish you could have been there to see her face when she got the note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love you! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what she does next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact
    wаs a аmusement account it. Look advаncеd to
    morе added agrеeable from you! Ηowever, how сan
    we communicаte?
    Feel free to surf my website :: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm... WTH is this poor excuse for grammar? You sound like Cher tweeting. Pretty sure this is a Nigerian scam, do don't go there (as if anyone had to tell you that)
      Mr. Anon Spammer Man, get bent. Everyone else below, also get bent.
      This crap really pisses me off, I'm sorry.

      Delete
  7. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
    Here is my webpage ... how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice response in return of this matteг with genuine argumentѕ and dеscribing thе whole thing regarԁing that.
    Also see my page :: 1 month loan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ι ωas recommended this web site by my сousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!
    Also visit my web page :: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote