Friday, April 27, 2012

How a little shampoo can make your entire life better.


*yawn*
Once upon a time, my hair was dull and lifeless.  It was tired.  So was I.

For years, I suffered with frizzy, split ends, lackluster style and credit card debt.  Marriage and motherhood had robbed me of my youthful perkiness in more ways than one.  Indeed, I was a sad sack.     *weeps* (I promised myself I wouldn't cry, darn it.)
    


 Just when my hair and my life seemed beyond all hope, I received an opportunity to try the Dove Shine Therapy shampoo and conditioner.  I'll admit I was skeptical...but desperate, so I gave it a try. 

I was astonished to discover I had gone from "Eleanor Rigby" to "Mustang Sally" after one shampooing.  Dove worked wonders!
                        
                                             
Not only did it give me the shine it had promised, but it also tamed my unruly mane and gave me back my life.  Its effects were immediate.  My smile became broader, my teeth became whiter, my youthful perkiness returned (saving me thousands of dollars in costly surgical procedures) and my children no longer refer to me as "the disheveled one".   



Best of all, because it's so affordable, buying Dove will finally put the kibosh on my credit card debt once and for all.  
     I was so impressed with my own results that I decided to use the Dove Shine Therapy on my husband and children as well.  Hubby is now radiant, manageable and more attentive to my needs.  My kids' sheer brilliance and impeccable manners have sent my friends into fits of jealousy.  After I tried it on the dog, my husband took one look and said, "Honey, I can SEE myself!"

At last, I am the envy of all my peers!  

Thanks, Dove.

Disclaimer:  **Results not typical. 
Edited to add:   After purchasing a bottle of the shampoo, I have continued to reap the benefits of the Shine Therapy serum.   Vegetable garden is flourishing, 15 pounds of unwanted "junk in my trunk" have disappeared quite mysteriously and my complexion is now flawless.   Why, just yesterday, I stopped traffic.   Behold the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote