Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Penis Lawn Art Update.

I promised to update you on any changes on the whereabouts of the mannequin pieces I previously wrote about HERE, and because that wasn't enough, HERE.

Only a day or two after my last posting, the most curbside pieces had disappeared, leaving that last one alone to moon the street.  My next drive-by found the mooning butt-cheeks had been emblazoned with the number 35.

Since I neglected to get a photo of this, I'll recreate it with a Paint program:












Let's take a closer look at that recreation: 










Why the number?  Why 35?  (I can hear you, and I'll acknowledge the possibility that it was part of someone's birthday prank, but that explanation is far too simple for my taste.  I'm just sayin'.)

And then...butt-cheek number 35 was gone as well.  All three have disappeared from the lawn.  Where they  went, I have no idea.  Perhaps they've gotten jobs as end tables, or stools or maybe they're back to working the underwear section at Kohl's.  All I know is that they have not been replaced with anything and I worry that their absence has left the neighbors fearing what will come next.

6 comments:

  1. seen a post about this on CM and had to come check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did! Thank you. See anything else you like? Leave me comments. They make me all giddy inside.

      Delete
  2. Nice update, but what about the "saladsicles?" Pretty sure there's some mileage in that one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for the reminder, Mother. I have much to write about. Best get cracking.

      Delete
  3. "...unexpressed thought..." (just sayin')

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwzies i really need a large butt cheek manequin for my yard oops forgot about the penis KYLEE JAKUBOWSKI WROTE THIS

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote