Friday, March 30, 2012

Meatsicles and Lemon Slushies

Apparently my refrigerator felt threatened by the incredibly cool temperatures in the freezer above and has decided to have a nervous breakdown. 

It keeps things cold, but it does its job too well.   Most of its contents are frozen. 
*pfft*
Overachiever. 

Greek Yogurt shouldn't give you brain freeze!

I have limited counter space in my kitchen, so even the produce that normally could be kept out on the counter, ISN'T, because there's just no place to put it.  I think I'm going to have to throw away most of it, since the lettuce is solid, the condiments are like sludge and I don't even know what happened to the eggs.  I'm betting it's not good.  Nothing is safe in there!
 
I like ice in my drinks, but I don't like the entire drink to actually BE ice. On the plus side, the lemonade slushy was rather tasty.  Who wants to come over for lunch?  Anyone?

Hey, I still have ham!
Can I interest you in a meatsicle?

2 comments:

  1. That decides it. You have to move to a house that has more counter space. There's one for sale right down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fridge is mad at you. You need to woo it and win back its favor.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote