Saturday, March 31, 2012

C**ksucker Blues - Once More With Feeling

I have a neighbor who likes to scream obscenities at his housemate...pretty much any time he's home.   My hearing loss makes it difficult to make out exactly what he yells, but I can tell it's really good when my kids' eyes bug right out of their little heads.  

My husband and children will announce, "that guy's doing it again" and I strain to hear this Aria of Profanity for myself, to no avail. 

I've heard reports of him performing "Open the Motherfucking Door You Motherfucking Douche Bag", "Who The Fuck Cares What You Think" and a handful of other choice ditties, but never had the pleasure of hearing them clearly myself.  
 

His rendition of "You're a Worthless Sack of Shit and I Hope You Die" will have you leaning over the edge of your lawn chair to get a better view of the show.


So, Profane Neighbor O'Mine, please, if you're going to continue to live with someone who pisses you off so thoroughly that you need to express yourself in such an obnoxious manner, either learn to project AND enunciate or rant in my general direction so I can read your lips!  I'M MISSING THE WHOLE CONCERT!!


And if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to hear "Cocksucker Blues" once more.  With feeling.


Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Just think, you can't BUY an education like that, and you get it for FREE!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote