Friday, February 10, 2012

We're Getting Fish.

John bought a 29 gallon fish tank and stand during the holidays and chose Superbowl Sunday to set it up...in the office. So instead of having the Exercycle of Doom behind me in webcam pictures, you'll see a tank of iddle fishies...whenever we get them. Right now it's just filled with 29 gallons of tub water.
What he's got so far:  (L to R) Tropical Coral Thing, The Castle at Rohan and the Fires Of Mordor.
John is famous for starting this stuff and then getting frustrated halfway through it and cracking or breaking something. He's also great at using tools that are not meant for the task...like his fists.
Nevertheless, this is gonna be solely his thing (heh, see what I did there?).  I'm only here to figure out the electricity issues: How long an extension cord we'll need and where to plug it in. 
I'll also be in charge of reporting the deaths.  
I may get a clipboard.

6 comments:

  1. I call dibs on the name "Muddy Mudskipper" for when we get our tank (formerly of KT's House fame) set up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You called it. We'll probably go with the names of the castaways on Gilligan's Island to start with...again.

      Delete
  2. Moon. M-O-O-N spells you must name one Moon. Laws, yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I just might, Tom Cullen. I just might.

      Delete
  3. "the guy at the shell station said I'd blown a seal... I said fix the damn thing and keep my private life out of it." kip adotta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should have linked that song to this post. ;)

      Delete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote