Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does This Vagina Make My Van Look Hot?

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about truck testicles. 
Let me try that again.
Lately, I've been thinking a lot about blogging about truck testicles.

There's a father in the pick-up/drop-off queue at my girls' elementary school who has an enormous set of chrome-covered balls swinging from his bumper hitch.  I've seen some interesting car accessories in my time. Remember the car bra?  (What was that supposed to lift and/or separate, anyway?)  Recently, I've seen people put eyelashes on Volkswagon Beetles to make the headlights look like eyes.  Interesting, yes, but the truck nuts phenomenon got me wondering, so I started to do a bit of research on this latest (but far from greatest) fad in vehicular personification and I found a guy who makes them on Facebook.  Our conversation went pretty much like this:

Me: So...about those bumper hitch balls...just...WHY??

Ball Guy: Why not ?
Ball Guy: It is a novelty product, we sell them to make a profit. We need the income to pay our bills and cover payroll. Literally hundreds of people have jobs within our industry and dealer program, within the U.S. alone not to mention our dealers in many countries.

Me:  I'm trying to do a little research on this...do you also make a vulva design? 

Ball Guy: No, we get that and breasts request a lot, over the years, however it mostly asked by people who are ignorant of the connotation "he has balls" and what that means.

Me: I know what it means. I also know what the phrase "what a C***" means, but I've never seen one on a bumper hitch.
Me: I don't necessarily want to have a vadge on my van. I'm just saying it should be an equal opportunity thing. Don't you agree?  
 
Ball Guy:  Sure, so go google and search vulva and/or breasts on a truck, find the right company for you and buy and install them. I'm just saying we don't do them, just balls...

Me: No one makes them. Apparently it's not marketable to have a replica of your vulva suspended from the bumper. That's why I thought I'd ask you. Wouldn't you want your daughter to be able to express herself in the same way as any guy who wanted to tout his enormous set at unsuspecting motorists? Think of the children, man.

Ball Guy: So here is your opportunity, start your own company, do something for the children!
 
Me: But...now I'm left wondering if it would be better to make them customizable in different sizes, shapes and whatnot or just have one basic Chaka-Khan "I am every woman" sort of thing.  It can't be any more difficult for my children's classmates to unsee Soccer Mom's kitty swinging behind the van than it is for us to unsee the balls on their dad's truck, can it?


And with that...he left me hanging.   I went back a few days later to find that Ball Guy had deleted the entire conversation from his page.  When I asked why, he said that my last comment was "a little blue and out of line".  

BLUE and out of line?  Really?  Dude, you sell bumper nuts!


Where was I going with this?  Oh, right:
If one day you pull up behind a vulva on a Volvo you just might have me to thank for it.
Possible slogon:  Bumper Vagina.  Bumper vagina?!  I hardly know 'er vagin...ah, forget it.  Too easy.
Ball Dude has since stopped replying and I don't think we are on facebooking terms anymore, so I won't mention his name or even link you to his website.  I know you wanted to put a nice big fleshy set of danglers on your eyelash-clad, bra-wearing Volkswagon and call it The Dragster, but you're on your own with that, chief. 
Sorry. 

20 comments:

  1. I love you. But you know that. Now everyone else does too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. But you know that. Now everyone else does too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah! A vadge on my van? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

    Ball Guy- clearly missing the point. And needs to look up the definition of "irony".

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! This was fanTAStic! You hit it out of part with this one...*high five* *booty bump*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I want a truck so I can put a vadge on mine and make hubs drive it. Shoot, I'll get put one on his truck and save a few bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That. Was. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the interesting read. :) i'm kind of surprised he turned down the boob idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTH? How is a set of balls kosher, but not the bumper 'gina?
    Out of line? What line? And if the guy needs to make payroll so badly, why isn't he making what the people want? Why would he redirect you to another, hypothetical company instead of taking your (equal opportunity) request into consideration?

    I want a set of knockers and a bumper sticker that reads: "My balls were so big they had to be relocated."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I should pass that on to him, Lindsey.

      Delete
  9. I would buy ten for my wife and friends, just to make the point!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your style, Canoediggit (and yes, I can).

      Delete
  10. So weird! Our neighbor has 2 big pickups with the Truck-Nutz dangling from both of them. I told my husband I was going to invent Truck-Vag's and make milllllions. Guess you beat me to it. We live in Texas near the Speedway. Those Nutz are EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me: I'm trying to do a little research on this...do you also make a vulva design?

    Ball Guy: *reads* 'Damn. Now I gotta' look up what a vulva is...'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clearly he doesn't have the balls that his truck has, otherwise he wouldn't have deleted the conversation!
    What a hypocrite...male genitals on truck are okay, but talking about female genitals for trucks is inappropriate?!? Grow a pair, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My brother гecommendeԁ I might lіκe this blog.

    He ωas totallу rіght. Τhis ρost
    tгuly maԁe my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Feel free to visit my site - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, its fastidious paragraρh about media print, we
    all be aware of meԁia is a wonderful sourсe of data.
    Also visit my site : loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, juѕt beсame alert to yоur blog thгоugh
    Gοogle, anԁ found that it іs rеally infоrmatіve.
    I аm going tο watch οut for brussels.
    I will be gratеful if yοu cоntinue this in futuгe.
    Many pеοple will be benefited from your writіng.
    Cheers!
    Also visit my homepage :: one month loan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello to all, it's actually a fastidious for me to visit this website, it consists of important Information.
    My web site - how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ιf you woulԁ likе tο tаke а
    greаt deal fгom this aгticle then you have to applу thеѕe
    techniquеs to your won weblog.

    Visit my webѕite :: quick cash
    My blog - quick cash

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ηey Тhere. I found your blog usіng mѕn.
    This is a really well written artiсle. ӏ'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll сertaіnly comeback.



    my site - bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote