Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I haz a button.

Did you know that Amazon has a Universal Wish List Button?  You can download it to your toolbar then click on anything from any site (not just Amazon) and add it to your wish list, greatly increasing your chances of duping your friends into getting you more neat-o stuff.  Er...I mean greatly increasing your chances of remembering the frivolous purchases you planned to make.

Wha-??  I had no idea I could do that!

Click.  Turn off Pop-Up Blocker.  Download.  Reboot.  Voila!


Of course I tried it right away by clicking that little Amazon button from my Facebook homepage.

*I* am now on my wish list.

And why shouldn't I be?!  I'm amazingly versatile.  I go with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers, get bent.



All others, thank you so much for your comments! ♥ Riki









Some Other Stuff I Wrote